- I am currently a lecturer at School of Mathematical Sciences, Queen Mary University of London. Prior to Queen Mary, I was a postdoc researcher at Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge, where I was a member of Cambridge Image Analysis group led by Carola Schönlieb.
- I received my Ph.D. from ENSICAEN and University of Caen Normandy advised by Jalal Fadili and Gabriel Peyré. I received my master degree from Shanghai Jiao Tong University under the supervision of Xiaoqun Zhang. I obtained my bachlor degree in Electrical & Information Engineering from Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
- E-mail: jl993 AT cam.ac.uk
- Address: School of Mathematical Sciences, Queen Mary University of London, London E1 4NS, UK
- Non-smooth Optimization, Image Processing.
- 2020-Now: Lecturer, School of Mathematical Sciences, Queen Mary University of London.
- 2019-Now: Leverhulme Early Career Fellow.
- 2017-2019: Postdoc research associate, DAMTP, University of Cambridge.
- 2013-2016: Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, GREYC, ENSICAEN and University of Caen Normandy.
- 2010-2013: M.S. in Applied Mathematics, School of Mathematics & Institute of Natural Sciences, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- 2006-2010: B.S. in Electrical & Information Engineering, School of Telecom. and Information Engineering, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications.